The FERS calculator is a good first step as you develop your plan for federal retirement.
CLICK HERE to find a federal retirement benefits training in your area.
We Assist In
- Identifying and managing key decisions to be made at retirement
- Integrating your federal benefits with the rest of your financial life
- Taking proactive measures today to help you tomorrow
We provide benefit and retirement education to federal employees. Our trainers have assisted thousands of federal employees throughout the country. The training team includes a retired 27 year CSRS human resources veteran, a 20 year FERS engineer with experience managing employees in both CSRS and FERS retirement systems, and a CPA with experience integrating federal benefits and long-term tax implications.
- Full day, half day, or lunch and learn briefings for federal employees and their spouses
- Briefings are tailored to agency needs including special provisions employees (LEO, ATC, Firefighter, CBPO)
- Federal Benefits Analysis specific to each employee’s situation
About Retirement Benefits Institute
Retirement Benefits Institute provides federal benefit and federal retirement education, and has trained over 8,000 federal employees, making it possible for over 2,000 individuals to obtain personal consultation, assisting them in specific federal benefits planning to maximize their assets.
Testimonies From Recent Trainings
- “Excellent program! Clear, helpful, and well organized.” –Gloria, Eatonton
- “Great Training! Great info about the Roth!!” – David, Greensboro
- “’Just because your career ends your life is not over’-Best thing regarding retirement planning I’ve heard. Thanks!” –Janice, Atlanta
- “Valuable information, clearly explained, highly professional.” – Michael, Middlesboro
- “Presentation was quite informative. Presenters were knowledgeable and provided relevant information, and answered questions. Clear, concise information about TSP and investments.” –Margaret, Birmingham