CLICK HERE to find a federal retirement benefits training in your area.
RBI’s monthly newsletters contain useful information to help you manage your federal retirement benefits.
We Assist In
- Identifying and managing key decisions to be made at retirement
- Integrating your federal benefits with the rest of your financial life
- Taking proactive measures today to help you tomorrow
We provide benefit and retirement education to federal employees. Our trainers have assisted thousands of federal employees throughout the country. The training team includes a retired 27 year CSRS human resources veteran, a 20 year FERS engineer with experience managing employees in both CSRS and FERS retirement systems, and a CPA with experience integrating federal benefits and long-term tax implications.
- Full day, half day, or lunch and learn briefings for federal employees and their spouses
- Briefings are tailored to agency needs including special provisions employees (LEO, ATC, Firefighter, CBPO)
- Federal Benefits Analysis specific to each employee’s situation
About Retirement Benefits Institute
Retirement Benefits Institute provides federal benefit and federal retirement education, and has trained over 8,000 federal employees, making it possible for over 2,000 individuals to obtain personal consultation, assisting them in specific federal benefits planning to maximize their assets.
Testimonies From Recent Trainings
- “I found the retirement seminar extremely beneficial. I’ve attended another seminar, but this was the most informative. Thank you. Great presenters!” –Priscilla, Atlanta
- “Great Training! Great info about the Roth!!” – David, Greensboro
- “Great course and information! Feel more knowledgeable and confident as retirement approaches.” –Keith, Atlanta
- “Excellent presentation! Very informative. Thank you for taking the time to come back to us.” –Denise, Columbia
- “Excellent program! Clear, helpful, and well organized.” –Gloria, Eatonton