CLICK HERE to find a federal retirement benefits training in your area.
RBI’s monthly newsletters contain useful information to help you manage your federal retirement benefits.
We Assist In
- Identifying and managing key decisions to be made at retirement
- Integrating your federal benefits with the rest of your financial life
- Taking proactive measures today to help you tomorrow
We provide benefit and retirement education to federal employees. Our trainers have assisted thousands of federal employees throughout the country. The training team includes a retired 27 year CSRS human resources veteran, a 20 year FERS engineer with experience managing employees in both CSRS and FERS retirement systems, and a CPA with experience integrating federal benefits and long-term tax implications.
- Full day, half day, or lunch and learn briefings for federal employees and their spouses
- Briefings are tailored to agency needs including special provisions employees (LEO, ATC, Firefighter, CBPO)
- Federal Benefits Analysis specific to each employee’s situation
About Retirement Benefits Institute
Retirement Benefits Institute provides federal benefit and federal retirement education, and has trained over 8,000 federal employees, making it possible for over 2,000 individuals to obtain personal consultation, assisting them in specific federal benefits planning to maximize their assets.
Testimonies From Recent Trainings
- “Valid info presented in a straight forward, easy to grasp manner.” –Joel, Atlanta
- “This was a good session. Presenters were very knowledgeable. Class was worth going to.” –Frances, Atlanta
- “Great Training! Great info about the Roth!!” – David, Greensboro
- “Insightful and thought-provoking. Great seminar to start retirement planning without fear or uncertainty.” –Janet, New Orleans
- “Excellent presentation. Lots of information. Briefs were presented in a dynamic, non-boring, manner. Answers were provided in a knowledgeable, easy to understand way.” –Marie, Atlanta