We provide benefit and retirement education to federal employees. Our trainers have assisted thousands of federal employees throughout the country. The training team includes retired CSRS human resources veterans, a 20 year FERS engineer with experience managing employees in both CSRS and FERS retirement systems, and a CPA with experience integrating federal benefits and long-term tax implications.
- Full day, half day, or lunch and learn briefings for federal employees and their spouses.
- Briefings are tailored to agency needs including special provisions employees (LEO, ATC, Firefighter, CBPO).
- Federal Benefits Analysis specific to each employee’s situation.
Topics Covered Include
- CSRS and FERS – Annuity Calculations with survivor considerations and options.
- TSP, FERS Retirement Supplement, FEGLI, FEHB, FLTCIP.
- Social Security Benefits and Integration with other benefits.
- Voluntary Contribution Program to Roth Strategy (CSRS only).
- Tax Bracket Planning with Roth IRA discussion.
- Identifying and managing key decisions to be made at retirement.
- Integrating your federal benefits with the rest of your financial life.
- Taking proactive measures today to help you tomorrow.
References Available Upon Request.